Emercency response service
PBR TECHNOLOGY S.r.l. is able to guarantee a prompt and effective service for emergency situations and disaster response. This is a support service to public bodies and private organizations in order to solve emergency situations due to natural events and disasters, negligence or intentional offences involving territories particularly subject to risk, towns and inhabited areas, infrastructures and buildings, utilities, companies, and various types of networks. The work is carried out for public health and safety requirements, protection of public and private services and, more in general, to guarantee the immediate return to normal conditions.
We have a specific experience developed in emergency and disaster response situations which enables us to intervene with the required equipment and machines.
The jobs can entail the following:
- Landslides and rockslides that threaten built-up areas and manufacturing areas;
- Roads interrupted by landslides, rockslides, water erosion, or due to the collapse or damage to bridges, with the ensuing situation of towns or inhabited areas being cut off or running the risk of being cut off;
- Protection work for seriously damaged essential infrastructures such as water systems, sewage systems, wastewater purification plants and energy supply networks;
- Troubleshooting, identification and elimination of spills and/or faults in the gas distribution system (natural gas pipelines);
- Works to reinstate safety after rockslides, soil erosion, collapse or damage to bridges;
- Flood defence works for the safety of built-up urban areas and/or rural areas threatened by serious flooding. The work includes removal of gravel, debris and obstacles that impede the regular flow of water;
- Works to maintain correct river flow and/or reinstatement works on watercourses following serious flooding to towns and infrastructures.
- Work following earthquakes, landslides, sea storms, floods or severe weather, natural events and disasters;
- Reinstatement of flood defence works on watercourses;
- Reinstatement of roadways, clearing of sewer pipes, clearing and renovation of waterways, channels, and irrigation ditches;
- Response work in situations of water emergency or serious risk of water emergency due to drought, interruption of water supply, or pollution in water pipelines or following any natural events and disasters;
- Response work in situations of pollution or serious risk of pollution of aquifers or watercourses following the release of pollutants after natural events or disasters, or accidents involving industrial plants, rubbish dumps, sewage systems, or vehicles transporting toxic or harmful substances.
PBR TECHNOLOGY S.r.l. - Emergency Equipment List
Generators up to 800 KWA
4 heavy-duty truck heavy-duty truck rr road tractors with lowbeds for the transport of earth moving equipment
70 DN 150 Varisco motor pumps
3 bridges for up to 20m waterway crossings
DRAINAGE PUMPS DN 450
5 DN 450 drainage pumps with 350 HP and 480 HP motor capacity: 1000 L/sec.
Cranes up to 45 ton
DRAINAGE PUMPS DN 700
2 DN 700 drainage pumps with 1200 HP motor capacity: 4000 L/sec
Equipped with shear and crusher jaw
LONG-REACH BOOM EXCAVATORS
5 with up to 25m booms
Emergency response service: some examples
EARTHQUAKE FRIULI '76
Speech by removal of parts of building structures in the most immediate danger to stability. Recovery, in the centers affected, the main roads. Removal and transportation of the rubble of buildings and artifacts culled. Preparing for settlements with prefabricated.
LANDSLIDE IN VALTELLINA '87
Emergency road construction to connect landlocked countries. Removing the slide from the bed of the river levee construction and subsequent containment landslide.
EXPLOSION AGIP TRECATE (NOVARA)
Assistance to block the leakage of oil from the oil well.
FLOOD OF NONCELLO AND LIVENZA RIVERS 2002
Intervention with drainage and dewatering pumps in flooded areas of Pordenone and Mansuè (TV).
FLOOD VAL CANALE (UDINE) 2003
Intervention of water deviation to prevent the flooding of Pontebba and subsequent safety of the Bombaso channel.
FLOOD MEDUNA RIVER 2010
Intervention with drainage pumps and dewatering of the flooded areas of Pordenone.